Saturday, July 25, 2009

MY PROFILE ON FLICKR SHOULD LIST THIS BLOG


I HAVE TRIED NUMEROUS TIMES TO CONNECT THIS BLOG TO MY FLICKR PROFILE


For whatever technical reason exists, click on ROBERTLHUFFSTUTTERBLOG seem to take people to HUFFSTUTTER'S PHOTO ESSAYS. IF THIS HAS HAPPENED TO YOU, PLEASE TRY AGAIN. I WILL FURNISH THE RIGHT SITE, SO GO TO IT AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO FIND IT.................ROBERT
THE PHOTO OF MY COUSINS IN DUNLAP, MISSOURI WAS TAKEN IN THE EARLY 40S. THIS IS MY UNCLE FRANK'S FAMILY. UNCLE FRANK AND UNCLE JIM WERE BROTHERS. MY DAD WAS ALSO A BROTHER, THE YOUNGEST AND LAST SON OF ROBERT LEVI HUFFSTUTTER, BORN IN 1856. My Grandad Huffstuter who died in 1938, before I was born, has had an interesting influence on my life in that when I think that my grandad, NOT MY GREAT GRANDAD, but my grandfather, was nine years old when President Lincoln was shot and killed. Thus, only one generation seperated my from our 16th President, a reason that I feel makes me feel I am much older than I really am, considering this immediate connection to the past/

No comments:

Post a Comment