Saturday, March 26, 2011

Flight School

Flight School by David Kyle Craig
Flight School, a photo by David Kyle Craig on Flickr.

The first time I saw the Pacific was in the summer of 1959. This photograph, by David Kyle Craig, is one of my favorite photos of the Pacific Ocean. This classic conjurs up the first images I recall as I thrilled at the sight of the Pacific in the that long ago summer. My thanks to David for capturing a photo image that not only existed in reality, but one that has existed in my mind for more than 50 years...

Thus, I have made it the first photo to introduce a gallery that is unique, yet one that has some personal memories. Follow the gallery and see the sights that still linger after fifty years. Time flys.

Robert
_____________________________________________________

Flight School

Uploaded by David Kyle Craig on 13 Oct 09, 11.26PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment