Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Reflections 116

Reflections 116 by Dalma Szallonntai
Reflections 116, a photo by Dalma Szallonntai on Flickr.

A WONDERFUL WAY TO BEGIN THE NEW YEAR, THANKS TO DALMA SZALLONNTAI

Dalma, there is a serenity in this image that is surreal in the definition of its publication. While this might sound like a complex review, it is simple in my mind: I really like this photograph.

Your work frequently reminds me of your published philosophy and statement of purpose:

"Art is my religion my politics and my life is friends & family."

This photograph is inviting; it is meticulously swept and shined.

Your spiritual visitors will be pleased as they view your gallery, stopping and lingering at length, studying your work, understanding some of your work, enjoying your work, but leaving a portion of your exhibition for their imagination.

You are on my mind as this new year begins. Here's a new year's wish for you: continue creating your beautiful works.

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment