Saturday, February 4, 2012

My American Idols

My American Idols by mlangsam2004
My American Idols, a photo by mlangsam2004 on Flickr.

If Only We Were All Egual in the Beginning

If only our founding fathers had made all equal at the beginning instead of having to fight a civil war to get that equality. And that equality did not take effect, in truth, until LBJ signed the Civil Rights Act in 1965. So much of todays troubles would never have had a chance to fester and bleed.

There is so much to say about this. I know. It had to be done the way it was lest our nation would never have united. I have yet to read anything substantial about how we could have become a nation with true freedom for all from academia about this subject.

Of course, this would be to comment on the world of "if" another waste of time, but satisfactory for comparisons nonetheless.

By Robert L. Huffstutter
___________________________________
My American Idols by mlangsam2004

No comments:

Post a Comment