Tuesday, December 22, 2009

ROBERT-FROST-POETRY-COLLECTION

http://www.poemhunter.com/robert-frost/

ROBERT-FROST-POETRY-COLLECTION
Whose woods these were, I think I know. Two roads diverged in a woods and I chose the one less traveled by. I am one acquainted with the night because I once loved to swing on the limbs of birches to get away from the work involved in mending the wall, but that was long ago when I had many miles to go before I could find a job as a hired man working with the chilled brew down in the pasture spring. Now, I want to get away from the earth awhile, but common sense tells me that earth is where I want to be because it beats the alternative. Besides, if I was gone, who would feed my little horse?

Uploaded by roberthuffstutter on 22 Dec 09,

No comments:

Post a Comment