Friday, June 11, 2010

A TRIBUTE TO MY UNCLE JIM AND AUNT DOROTHY

Both are gone now. Uncle Jim passed away in August of 1984. Aunt Dorothy passed away in May of 1972. When Uncle Jim died, the end of the family unit as I knew it ended. Their daughter, Betty, made sure she got the entire inheritance and enjoyed rubbing her final victory in my face by sending my daughter a post card and a blue dress from Hawaii with a message that she and Rick were enjoying the money. As a nephew, I never expected any money. Betty had been one jealous woman since the time my uncle and aunt took me into their home as a small boy. Instead of being a sister to me, she demonstrated her hatred and spite toward me even when I was a small boy. One remembers these events more clearly the older one grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment