Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chrysler Imperial


Chrysler Imperial
Originally uploaded by newmexico51
THANKS TO NEW MEXICO FOR POSTING THIS MID-CENTURY CLASSIC. One of my favorite classics from MID-CENTURY classics. Your image here has inspired me to begin a new group.

I am in the process of getting newmexico51's permission to use this image as the icon for the new group. It is still on the drawing board, but it will become a reality. Like we need yet another group on and about cars? Yes, wait until you see what I have in mind. This will be so cool it will pull in submission from throughout the world. I am excited. Here's a heads up to all who recall the era when PINK and BLACK were "the" colors to wear to be in the "in" group. Stay anxious, my friends and watch for the announcement. Champagne will be served. Will you be present for the christening and commissioning ceremonies?

No comments:

Post a Comment