Thursday, September 15, 2011

Macro 182 - No post processing or HDR. The blue color comes from a small flashlight. Photoshop was used only to cut and insert my signature.

THIS IS ONE MOST UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPH. Dalma is a master at digital photography and creations, but in this MACRO 182, Dalma states no Photoshop was used, thus it is what you see, pure and simple, and most beautiful. A dandelion, beautiful? Yes, this one truly has a charm that reminds me that all things in nature have beauty if we simply look for the beauty.

This is pure photography at its breathtaking best, a surrealistic masterpiece. As I admire its beauty, I must confess I have a desire to blow gently on the tiny seeds and set them free in the wind.

Again, a fantastic work.
_________________________________
Macro 182 - No post... by Dalma Szallonntai - Admin invite ONLY pls.
__________________________________
PHOTOGRAPH BY DALMA SZALLONNTAI

No comments:

Post a Comment