Friday, March 16, 2012

(c) the Essence of Watercolors

waikahalulu lane/school street "Caburn"At a hill stationRest a Moment (Oct 2009)Well Groomed Trail[Painting] "A RAINY DAY" (Childhood work - Age 13)
Watercolor practiceloose harbour scene"Today,only the Gulls play"Arenal - MenorcaNoyo Harbormarché de Noel
Horses 2san jose mission, san antonio, txout_door_watercolorRoad To Vandavasi Tamilnadu (South India)El BornIkebukuro

(c) the Essence of Watercolors, a gallery on Flickr.

My gratitude to the members who have opted to make their work available for exhibition in the Flickr gallery feature.

When I started my galleries, I didn't know how addictive this could become; I didn't realize how many great photographers and artists are members of Flickr and offer hours and hours of entertainment viewing masterpiece after brilliant masterpiece.

I now have almost 1,200 galleries and have enjoyed creating almost each one. Thanks to all of you. Robert L. Huffstutter
___________________________________

(c) the Essence of Watercolors, by roberthuffstutter

No comments:

Post a Comment