Sunday, February 13, 2011

and i will see you someday again in the clouds. [EXPLORE!]

THANKS TO MINA SHARIF for creating a masterpiece, a tribute to someone special that Mina has known, and a tribute to those the viewers have know, loved and miss. Here's my text about this great tribute in photographic format:

This looks like a very personal tribute to someone you knew. It is a very reverent and creative tribute.

I admire your originality, your genius in creating a perfect message to those we have known and miss, no matter how long ago it was that we lost them or last said good bye.

I find your photo very touching and I can think of so many people I do hope to see again. I have added this to a number of galleries and I hope you approve of my selection.

Again, you have created a most remarkable photograph. I would also like to add this to several of my online blogs. They will be linked back to you. Thanks, thanks for such an uplifting message.
Robert L. Huffstutter
____________________________________________________

and i will see you someday again in the clouds. [EXPLORE!]
chiodos will NEVER be the same without craig owens. /:

i'll have more photos up by tonight! right now, i have homework to finish. (: hahaha.

PLEASE view on black!

tenth explore!! thanks everyone!

Uploaded by mina sharif on 4 Oct 09, 2.55PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment