Wednesday, May 18, 2011

rapture tune

rapture tune by artist's gallery
rapture tune, a photo by artist's gallery on Flickr.

HOW DO I SEE THIS PAINTING? IS IT MORE THAN A PAINTING, BUT AN ESSAY ABOUT OUR PURPOSE ON EARTH?

This is a consolidated work of extreme knowledge about a wide-array of subject matter, combined with what I would suspect is an eclectic philosophy, or the philosophy of one seeking wisdom of the ages.

There are symbols of a multitude of defining ideals, reminders of a search by past cultures and causes for the truth. Within this assortment of graphic excellence is a theme of simplicity, a kind of river of goodness trying to flow smoothly.

From my position as a viewer, I see grief and I see joy, but moreover, I see a hope that is present in all who are alive and seeking goodness and joy. It is the kind of painting that exercises one's mind. My congratulations to the artist whose talent created this graphic pleasure.

Robert L. Huffstutter

No comments:

Post a Comment