Saturday, October 15, 2011

NOT MY PHOTO: BUDAPEST, HUNGARY PANORAMA BY CHENSIYUAN

NOT MY PHOTO: BUDAPEST, HUNGARY PANORAMA BY CHENSIYUAN
Budapest is often referred to as one of the most "beautiful cities of Europe." While surfing the Flickr photos, a pastime I enjoy, I came across a photo of Budapest. Suddenly, I said to myself: "This looks like it would be a great place to visit, a great place to paint and shoot photos." I must admit, I suddenly wished I was in my twenties again. I would imagine there are some beautiful women in Budapest. It looks like it would be city full of mystery and intrique, a city full of romance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest#Religions
________________________________________________________________________

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary

No comments:

Post a Comment