Friday, April 27, 2012

New York Rangers Forever... Saint Joan of Arc Forever!

New York Rangers Forever... Saint Joan of Arc Forever!
HD Wallpaper.

That may look like the Statue of Liberty, but I most decidedly prefer to think of it as our Patron Saint Joan of Arc...

Ice hockey is not my passion, but New York Rangers hockey comes very close to it. When the Rangers scored a crucial go-ahead goal in the Stanley Cup Play-offs, the other night, I cried openly. No I'm not proud of that, but when the New York Rangers are competing for the Stanley Cup I feel alive, so alive that my soul tingles... like somebody "up there" understands. When the Rangers aren't playing, hockey is about as interesting as a "boob job"...

This is not an advertisement for the New York Rangers hockey club --- As a Christian, I post this with nothing but unconditional respect for Saint Joan and everything she believed in... because it's what I believe in (as a Christian and a Rangers fan).

Hopes and prayers, always.

Codi von Richthofen,
for:
Saint Joan of Arc Superstar ©

No comments:

Post a Comment