Sunday, April 8, 2012

tranvia grafito lisboa

When I was a young boy, I recall riding on a few trolly cars because of the sparks and noises they made. Later, in the 60s, I rode the trollies of Yokohama. As I view the trolly by Abraham Rodriquez, I am fondly reminded of those early memories. There is a style in Rodriquez's that is unique; it is a warm and friendly style that wakes up one's subconscience memories. While I have never been to Lisbon, I can imagine what a lovely city it must be. By Editor, RLH
__________________________________
tranvia grafito lisboa
He tomado una fotografia de una Calle del Chiado de Lisboa,con este electrico,y he hecho un dibujo al grafito,con papel ingres,por supuesto el original se ve mucho mas perfecto,la digitalizacion de la imagen ha resultado nefasta,
___________________________________
tranvia grafito lisboa by hellboys_senior

No comments:

Post a Comment