Friday, November 19, 2010

I Have A Dream

THANKS TO B CAMPBELL PHOTOGRAPHY for posting this photo
I Have A Dream

Uploaded by BCampbell Photography on 11 May 10, 11.50PM PST.

____________________________________________________
MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS PHOTOGRAPH

I hope these young men will see the same beauty that I have seen in America during my lifetime. Wishing them well on their journey.

We all have dreams. I had dreams. But one reason I really like this photo is because boys will always be boys and we all loved to be around the railroad tracks. While these two lads were probably on a journey, it is hard to say. They might have been heading off on their own. They look like they have the spirit to endure, to travel their journey and hopefully realize their dreams. A great photograph.
RLH

__________________________________________________

I Have A Dream

Uploaded by BCampbell Photography on 11 May 10, 11.50PM PST.

No comments:

Post a Comment